Sunday, July 15, 2012

lets create something




Well when I was cleaning my room I discovered this T-shirt I almost forgot on. This was in ELLE couple months/years ago. You could write whatever You want and I remember I enjoyed creating of this one so much. 1st picture is front side - You could finish the words. I also added some drawings. In the 2nd picture there is back of the T-shirt. It was all ywhite but I wrote there my favorite sentece to remind me I should do things I enjoy. And The 3rd picture is a detail of GAMEBOY. I own a green one and not use that so often anymore but I thought of it so I draw it there. I dont think Im going to wear it because Its so huge but I couldnt throw it away. You know that feeling, right?

5 comments:

  1. Boží tričko :) Ten pocit znám, taky vím, že něco nebudu nosit, ale přitom nemám to srdce to vyhodit.. Můžeš si z něj třeba udělat tašku, nedávno jsem viděla super návod na jednom blogu:) možná bych to ještě našla :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyjo to by bylo super kdybys ho nasla! Tasku bych urcite unosila vic:)

      Delete
    2. Našla jsem :) http://honestlywtf.com/diy/diy-market-bag/, ale koukám, že na netu je toho i plno v jiných stylech.. tak se kdyžtak mrkni a pak nahoď foto, co jsi s trikem udělala :)

      Delete
  2. this is completely amazing! It's great, I think you should wear it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank You * I guess I'll think about it then :-)

      Delete