Monday, August 6, 2012

very nice and relaxing Berlin kitchen




Im back from festival in Germany so now You can be sure I'll add some of the pictures. Those are from flat of my friend Ben, he lives in Berlin and I seriously fall in love with his kitchen. He and his girlfriend ( soon wife!) have a sofa there and I can imagine it has to be great to chill or watch somebody while cooking. And well part of the flat was also amazing balcony and we enjoyed sitting there after I arrived to Berlin. That was very nice! Ben if You read this, You have nice flat and thanks for letting me to sleep over. See You soon. <3

1 comment:

  1. Having sofa in kitchen it's really interesting and unusual idea! And the apartment looks so nice! I love howmuch light is there, white things, I love it :) It makes me feel happy!
    I hope you had great time in Berlin and I can't wait for you to tell me! ;)

    ReplyDelete