Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart






I remember when I first heard them in Berlin radio MOTOR FM. It was a cool moment and I asked my friend what band it is and he said The Pains of Being Pure at Heart and I was like: 'Whaaat?' didnt understand him at all. I thought he is joking or something because he said it also very very fast. But I found out he was not kidding and this band become my very much favorite band. You can imagine how happy I was when I read that they're gonna play in Prague. I was smiling so wide and got this idea.... Im gonna buy a ticket to my sister. For her birthday. As surprise. And it was fun and it worked. She was really surprised! And happy. Which made me happy. And the singer was very kind. I hope to see them sometime again. They're just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment