Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My favorite Berlin apartment








I decided to share some photos of my friend's apartment. Its placed in Berlin and I need to say I TOTALLY love it. Its the place where I was always sleeping over when I was in Berlin. Its actually great. Its a place of two artists and its also looks like that. Its not flat but there are down-stairs which makes the apartment even more interesting. Its furnished by modern things but more alternative. I mean its modern but not super-bornig-modern but creative-prettycool-modern with interesting decorations. Its also full of light which I appreciate. What I also love is the creative energy whose presence cannot be denied. But thats probably because of the people that live there- ful of energy! Thats actually always a good therapy to spend couple days there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment